All defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions. See Terms and Conditions.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be able to be canceled. You likely will have to receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Initiating a Return Request
- Log into your account or if you purchased as a Guest skip to number 4
- Select the Orders Tab to see Orders eligible for a Return Request
- Fill in your Return Reason and Requested Action. Optionally you can also upload any pictures or add comments. Then Submit your return request.
- Or please contact our Customer Care Specialists at email@example.com or 844-344-8644 and include the specific Order number and reason for Return Request.
Motomentum will gladly accept returns for any item (with the exception of a few exclusions) within 45 days of receipt, as long as the item is returned to us in original, unused/unaltered, and resellable condition, in the product’s original, in-tact, undamaged packaging, with all original pieces included, any hang tags/stickers/films attached, and manufacturer paperwork/documents/manuals included.
Refunds are applied back to the original purchaser’s payment method once the item has been received back and the return has been inspected. Please allow up to 3 business days for returns to be processed. Depending on your credit card company, some refunds may take some extra time to be processed. Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to appear. If your original payment method is no longer valid (ie expired or otherwise deactivated), please let us know when you start your return.
Once your return has been approved, you will receive an RMA number for your return along with the return address you should ship your item back to. Items MUST be shipped to the correct return warehouse, which may differ from the address your order was originally shipped from, so please pay close attention to the return address provided. Please be sure to include your RMA number in your return. If shipped to an incorrect location, this may cause you to not receive your refund.
To ensure you receive a 100% full refund on your return, please be sure to read through the following guidelines. If you have any questions about whether or not you are able to return an item, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to help. It is very important that you inspect your item as soon as possible when you receive it. Damaged items MUST be reported within 7 days of receipt, so a claim can be filed with the carrier. Any order discrepancies MUST be reported during the return window (45 days from date of delivery). Unfortunately, Motomentum will be unable to handle any issues outside of these timeframes.
All items must be returned in the original product packaging. Packaging must be in-tact and undamaged. Returned items must be able to be restocked and re-sold as new, so as a guideline, please be sure the item you are returning is in such a condition that you would be happy with receiving yourself.
- All returned items must be received in the original product packaging, in undamaged, in-tact condition. This includes boxes, bags, plastic packaging, and any other protective product packaging. Items with torn or otherwise damaged packaging (not including damages due to shipping) are not eligible for return nor are items without their original product packaging.
- “Product Packaging” also includes (but is not limited to) things like clothing hang tags, instructional/informational or warranty booklets, cardboard bag toppers/inserts, helmet visor films, stickers, sanitary stickers, etc. Items missing any type of product packaging unfortunately are not eligible for return, as they are no longer considered to be in “new” condition.
- Unused items that are returned with missing or damaged product packaging (please see above), may be returned to the customer or will be subject to an additional restocking fee at the determination of Motomentum.
- Please be sure to carefully package items that are being returned, as they were shipped to you, to ensure your item arrives safely back to our warehouse. If an item is received back in “damaged” condition, it unfortunately would no longer be considered to be in “new” condition, and will not be accepted.
- Please do not use the item’s original packaging as a shipping vessel, as this would damage the product packaging. We would suggest using a separate, larger box to return items in, so you can ensure the product packaging does not become damaged in transit.
Please be sure that your return is shipped promptly upon receiving your RMA number and return shipping address. Below are some guidelines for shipping to ensure refunds or exchanges are processed in a timely manner.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. We do not accept packages that are COD. Any returns shipped COD will be rejected upon delivery attempt and returned.
- You may purchase return labels from your desired carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc). We would strongly recommend using a shipping option/carrier that utilizes tracking and insurance, especially on items of value for your own protection.
Refunds & Exchanges
Returns are typically processed within 1-3 business days of receipt. To ensure this process goes smoothly, please be sure to follow the return guidelines to ensure your item is received back in new condition, so it can be re-stocked and sold again. This will allow us to process a full refund or your exchange as in a timely manner.
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated within 45 days of receipt.
- Make sure that your return is received back in new condition in its original, undamaged packaging, and all hang tags, films, etc. still attached. Please see above for details.
- Any returns received back with any signs of damage or use, in our opinion, such as items with scratches, scuffs, dings, dents, dirt, install marks, hair, chemicals, odors, stains, etc. will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their expense. All returns are thoroughly inspected.
- Please be advised that any original shipping charges, customs fees, duties, or import taxes are non-refundable.
- You will be notified by email when your refund has been processed. If you have an exchange, you will be notified when your exchange has been processed, and we will send you your tracking number.
- If, at the time of exchange, the item you wish to exchange for is no longer available a refund will be provided instead.
Motomentum Fit Promise (for Gear & Apparel)
We know it can be difficult to shop for gear and apparel online, which is why we offer the Motomentum Fit Promise. If your apparel or gear doesn’t quite fit, we’re happy to provide FREE SHIPPING, both ways, for a one-time size exchange. If we can assist you with an exchange, please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com
- Item must be exchanged for the same item (same design/colorway) in a different size.
- Available only in the Continental US.
- Must be filed within 45 days of original date of receipt.
- Does not apply to closeout or open box items. Please be sure you are ordering the correct size for these types of items. If you are not sure about the fit, please feel free to reach out and ask. We are happy to help the best we can!
- Your new item will be promptly shipped upon receipt of the original item. Returned item(s) must be in new condition and in original packaging (please see above).
Please note there are a few exceptions to our return policy, as certain items are non-returnable. If you are unsure if your item is eligible, please feel free to contact us, and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Here is a list of exceptions to our return policy:
- All closeout, “open box” items, and gift cards are final sale.
- Any electronic or electrical items that are not sealed in the original packaging, or if the manufacturer’s seal has been broken, are not eligible for return.
- Any item that has come in contact with any type of chemical (such as, but not limited to: batteries, carbs, fuel tanks, etc.) are not eligible for return.
- Any chemicals, oils, or cleaners that have been opened, or where the seal has been broken, are not eligible for return.
- Any items that have been installed or used are not eligible for return.
- Any merchandise that has been “taken out for a ride” will be considered used and cannot be returned.
- Tires that have been mounted are not eligible for return (warranties will be dealt with in accordance to the manufacturer’s warranty)
- Items sold in vacuum-sealed packaging are not eligible for return once opened. Since opening these types of items damages the original packaging, it is no longer considered to be in “new” condition.
- eBike return guidelines vary by manufacturer. Please contact us before starting a return for your eBike, so we can check to see if your eBike is eligible for return.
Motomentum stands behind all products that We sell in regard to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material. Most products offer a product warranty (which you can typically find on the manufacturer’s website); how the warranty is addressed varies from product to product. We are happy to help in any way facilitating a warranty return/exchange.
If you have any questions regarding these terms, or any other policy-related material, please reach out to our customer support team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 844-344-8644 (M-F, 9am to 5pm EST).