Motomentum Fit Promise (for Gear & Apparel)
We know it can be difficult to shop for gear and apparel online, which is why we offer the Motomentum Fit Promise. If your apparel or gear doesn’t quite fit, we’re happy to provide FREE SHIPPING, both ways, for a one-time size exchange. If we can assist you with an exchange, please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com
- Item must be exchanged for the same item (same design/colorway) in a different size.
- Available only in the Continental US.
- Must be filed within 45 days of original date of receipt.
- Does not apply to closeout or open box items. Please be sure you are ordering the correct size for these types of items. If you are not sure about the fit, please feel free to reach out and ask. We are happy to help the best we can!
- Your new item will be promptly shipped upon receipt of the original item. Returned item(s) must be in new condition and in original packaging (please see below).
All items must be returned in the original product packaging. Packaging must be in-tact and undamaged. Returned items must be able to be restocked and re-sold as new, so as a guideline, please be sure the item you are returning is in such a condition that you would be happy with receiving yourself.
All returned items must be received in the original product packaging, in undamaged, in-tact condition. This includes boxes, bags, plastic packaging, and any other protective product packaging. Items with torn or otherwise damaged packaging (not including damages due to shipping) are not eligible for return nor are items without their original product packaging.
“Product Packaging” also includes (but is not limited to) things like clothing hang tags, instructional/informational or warranty booklets, cardboard bag toppers/inserts, helmet visor films, stickers, sanitary stickers, etc. Items missing any type of product packaging unfortunately are not eligible for return, as they are no longer considered to be in “new” condition.
Unused items that are returned with missing or damaged product packaging (please see above), may be returned to the customer or will be subject to an additional restocking fee at the determination of Motomentum.
Please be sure to carefully package items that are being returned, as they were shipped to you, to ensure your item arrives safely back to our warehouse. If an item is received back in “damaged” condition, it unfortunately would no longer be considered to be in “new” condition, and will not be accepted.
Please do not use the item’s original packaging as a shipping vessel, as this would damage the product packaging. We would suggest using a separate, larger box to return items in, so you can ensure the product packaging does not become damaged in transit.